Deside what happens! Deside what happens!

Hmm... Good Start

Not bad i like the idea of the users choosing the path of the story. A couple things:
-I like the artwork but it is a little bit rough
-The music in the background is good but the wind is full of static and is obnoxious so you can't really hear it
Other than that, nice start

Combination Lock Key Gen. Combination Lock Key Gen.

Lame

Don't mean to shoot you down but it couldn't get much more simple. All you did was create 3 or 4 random numbers on a poorly drawn lock, something that would take less than 15min to create.

Wertyfal responds:

it actually did took me about 15 minutes... thanks for review thoug.

Fluxball Fluxball

Really Interesting

Nice job, the game is a really interesting and visually appealing approach to pong! The only thing is it lacks the want to play again. I would suggest maybe adding in power-ups and that sort of thing in order to keep you hooked. Nice start though!

- Platform - Platform

Excellent!

This is an awesome piece man! I can't wait until someone puts this in a platformer. I could lose a million lives playing a game with this song, and I wouldn't even care. Keep it up!

Or4nges responds:

Hahaha! That's be awesome! I hope someone does use it. I'd be ecstatic lol

N/A - Game Over N/A - Game Over

Ehh

I really enjoyed the original melody. You really should have stuck with that. After that faded out it really just went downhill from there. If you really wanted to stick with the dubstep feel (which I wouldn't have recommended) at least have the tone of the bass change every few bars.

Knights of Cydonia [EON Remix] Knights of Cydonia [EON Remix]

Mindblowing

There are no real words to describe this song because i don't think any words in the English dictionary can do justice. lol. I will come back everyday to vote this a 5!

3d Planet Render 3d Planet Render

Flat earth?

Uh the earth seems kind of flat at the center, is that supposed to be the lighting? Otherwise its pretty good.